Sunday, June 8, 2014

Why I freelance - Reason # 465

Last night and today and tomorrow night feature some of the best freelance benefits around.

I freelance because I get to meet interesting people and talented musicians.

Yesterday I met Komatryp, Kinda Creepy (okay - sort of... I watched them play at the Punk Rock Prom), and John Wayne's Bitches (also at Punk Rock Prom).  They all have FB pages as well. I will get paid to talk to these fabulous and talented people. I am also able to look at their sites and if they need help, I freely offer it. I think that's the sort of behavior that we could see more of in the indie community.

Tomorrow night I get to go to VZDs and hang out with Kinda Creepy to get to know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice...the hand that feeds you can also choke you.