Friday, October 10, 2014

How about some jobs?

I did another huge mass delete on my email. I had close to 1,000. It's been so busy around here that I just haven't had the time or the energy to post anything. You can learn my methods by clicking here. That would mean that you don't have to wait and hope that I've posted jobs. It's a great investment for your future. Once you follow my methods, you'll understand why I don't have time to do this every day. One day this coming week, I'll post about some great software you can use to manage your freelance writing business. Oh, and I'll be putting together a mailing list soon. It will probably deliver jobs as well as info on my upcoming video courses. Stay tuned, kids!


Business and Legal Writing


  1. Proposal Writer - Castlight Health
  2. Marketing Copy - Kabam
  3. Writer / Copy Editor - The Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation, Inc. 
  4. Website ToS
  5. Executive CV Writer
  6. Press Release


Content Writing


  1. Content Coordinator
  2. Digital Content Writer - TransAmerica
  3. Writer - Squiz
  4. Online Content Writer - RPI Consulting Group
  5. Website Content Writer - Tennis Express
  6. Associate Writer 
  7. Copywriter and Content Writer - CarFax
  8. Content Writer - FICO
  9. Re-write Web Content


Copywriting


  1. SEO Copywriter - CleverLight Media
  2. Sr. Copywriter - The Creative Group ($30 - $35 / hr)
  3. Copywriter
  4. Freelance Copywriter - Creative Movers Recruiting
  5. Copywriter
  6. Creative Copywriter
  7. Professional Copywriter

Educational Writing

  1. Writer - University of Washington
  2. Writer - BrainPOP.com
  3. Education Blog Posts

Fashion and Beauty Writing


Professional Blogger


Real Estate Writing


Technical Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice...the hand that feeds you can also choke you.